Paula Grimmer - Founder/CEO
I have been involved in Deaf Education and Auslan for over 14 years, in many different roles. I saw the growing need for Auslan Teachers throughout Primary Schools and constantly thought about how this could be rectified, ensuring that it is being taught by authentic Deaf people and taught correctly. That’s how I came up with the idea for the Program. My first step was to take it to the Deaf community….that’s when I took the idea to the Deaf Community.
Experience / Qualifications
• Diploma Auslan – Kangan Batman
• Diploma Interpreting – RMIT
• LOTE teacher – 2 years
• Educational Auslan Interpreter – 14 years
• Education Support Worker – Deaf Children
• Flow Festival – Signing Choir
• AFL Grand Final – Signing Choir
• Passionate about Education, Auslan and working with Deaf Children.
Paula – 0425 822 334
ABN: 62 288 981 471
© Auslan Education Services Pty Ltd
Acknowledgement of Country
In the spirit of reconciliation, the team at Auslan Education Services acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and their connections to land, sea, and community. We would like to express our gratitude for allowing us to be on the land, that belongs to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and we pay our respect to Elders both past, and present.
We extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people.